An exceptional opportunity for the right buyer to purchase a profitable, established, FAA Certificated Flight School with a bona fide base of domestic, collegiate, and international students.
- Part 141 Certificate in Good Standing. Recently renewed.
- SEVIS Certified w/Fingerprinting capability
- VA Certified – Liberty University Affiliate
- Envoy Affiliate
- CATS Center On-Site
- Solid/Growing Base of Collegiate, Professional & Int’l Students
- Stable, Experienced Staff of Flight Instructors
- Manageable Fleet of singles & twins
- New Red Bird Flight Simulator
- Established Internal/External Aircraft Maintenance Ops
- Excellent Airport – Perfect Flight Training Location
- Combination of Leased/Owned Facilities
Serious offers considered including financing of aircraft fleet.
- Strong 2018 EBITDA – $1,600,000
- Strong 2019 EBITDA – $2,200,000
- 2018 Gross Income ranged from $150K to $180K monthly
- Asking $2.75 million for the Going Concern
- Asking $1.0 million for the entire aircraft fleet
- Asking $3.5 million for the entire package
- Owner willing to consider sale of going concern and leaseback of fleet
This is a confidential listing. No additional information will be released without an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement once the inquirer meets specific criteria.
Step 1Our Client requires that all buyer prospects undergo a preliminary screening to determine fitness and financial/operational qualifications to complete the specific acquisition or transaction. Inquiries must fill out the form on our Contact Page. An alternate method of contact is to email email@example.com with your name, company’s name, specific FBO opportunity request, information about the type of FBO acquisition you/your company are seeking, and background in the FBO business. Requests without the above will not be responded to. Once we receive the above, we will contact you via email to set up a discuss your interests and qualifications. If criteria are met and we receive Client approval to proceed;
Step 2Execution of our Non-Disclosure Agreement for each listing.
Step 3All Listings have a completed Offering Document for those prospects who have completed the pre-screen process and meet the Client’s qualifications.